Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Challenge!!

So today the newest challenge is live over on the Fave Things blog! Go check it out and enter to win some great prizes! Today we are asking "what is your favorite photo?" Being a scrapper I have hundreds upon hundreds of photos and soooo many that are my favorites! So to narrow it down I chose a photo from the past 6 months. I chose this photo of my daughters at our family portrait photo shoot in Dogwood Canyon last October. It shows what fun, silly girls they are! The entire LO was made using Nikki Sivils "Dan the Record Man" paper line. I happened to win the entire line a while back in a contest on her blog and this picture was perfect for it!

Thanks for visiting,
Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. I soooooooooooo love love love this! I loveeeee the photo and LOVING what you did with Dan the Record Man! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love... just read your comment... the bigger tiles I found at an antique store and the little ones are old... I think they are Jolle's (SP?) Thanks for your comment :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete