Friday, November 19, 2010

My crafting goals for the remainder of the year

 It is nearly Thanksgiving and I am just starting my Christmas shopping. I am very behind this year but I have some great ideas for gifts! Last spring I purchased a plain white music/jewelry box for my youngest daughter with the intent of jazzing it up somehow. My plan is to use my fabulous Cricut Expression and one of the new cartridges I got for my birthday, "Serenade", and do a decoupage scene on the top. I also plan on making each of my daughters' welcome signs for their bedrooms. A fun trip to Michaels is in order. I have never decoupaged before so this will be a learning experience! I'll be sure to take photos along the way! Also my other goal is to finish scrapbooking the photos of 2008 before the year 2010 is finished! I think I can, I think I can! My two favorite scrapbooking buddies will be coming over on black friday (or as I like to call it 'SCRAP' Friday) and we'll be scrapping all day while our husbands (who all work together in the retail business, hence no day off for them) are at work.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope you make and capture many wonderful moments and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment