Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scrap pages

So yesterday I got to take some time out from the busy activities of December and spend the day scrapping with friends. I have so much to do and unfortunately I don't think I will make my goal of finishing photos from 2008 before the end of 2010! Well, there's always next year! That's what I love about scrapping, it's never done and there is always something more to create! Now that my last scrap day of the year is behind me I will get back to working on the plaques for the girls, they are coming along and I hope once school is out I will have more time to finish them! I am excited about the pictures of them I have in my head, let's hope that translates into reality! Here are the pages I got done yesterday. 2 layouts are from the "Remember Me" Kit club I am part of through Scrapbook Generation and most of the other layouts are derived from my very talented friend Alicia and her sketches!



                                        
                                            These last 2 are from the "Remember Me" club

No comments:

Post a Comment