Friday, April 15, 2011

New Challenge!!

Hey everyone! There is a new challenge up on the Fave Things blog. The challenge is a kind of 'player's choice'. You get to pick your favorite of all the challenges they've had! Pretty exciting right?! Julie has had some great challenges so the choices are hard. I actually picked two. The first one I did I wasn't as crazy about the LO; so I chose another and liked how that turned out better so that's the one that is on the Fave things blog as my DT submission. I'll post both here and you can see the difference and tell me what you think! Go check it out and join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

This first LO is my DT LO, it is for the challenge "Favorite Memory"

This next LO is the first one I did it was for the challenge "Favorite Season"

Play along with us and enjoy the weekend!
Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them both! I love love love that circle on the first one....and I loveeeeeeeee the photos in the second one (and that you used some Nikki Sivils goodies! lol!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete