Sunday, April 10, 2011

No Housework Blog Hop…Day 4!!

Welcome back! It's the last day of this very fun blog hop, if you are just joining us check out this post first and then come back and look around! Comments are always welcome! =)

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in Missouri, so, I admit, I did not spend any time crafting. Instead I spent it outside at the park with my family enjoying the much missed sunshine! I was so excited to get out of the house that I, an avid picture taker and scrapper, forgot my camera! So no pictures to show you of my daughters riding their bikes on the paths at the park, or climbing all over the swing set or looking for roly poly's under rocks! Sorry! What I do have for you are some LO's I have done as part of an Album Kit Club I joined. These kits are put together by the very talented Debbie Sanders of Scrapbook Generation. It is an album all about me and my life. That may sound vain but how many of us never step out from behind the camera and get in the pictures or tell a story about ourselves? I didn't want my children, years from now, to go through all these beautiful scrapbooks we have and not be able to find one tidbit about me in them. I had been thinking of doing an album like this for a while but I wasn't sure how or where to start. That's where Debbie comes in. She not only puts together these kits each month she also gives thematic inspiration for each. It gets the ball moving and helps bring out your own personal story! It's been great! I have also incorporated the LO's I've done as a DT member of These are A Few of My Favorite Things. Now remember these are kits that come with sketches as well so while I may have tweaked them a bit it's not really original work! If you like them check out Debbie, there are lots of other kits and clubs they offer!

(Also, I apologize for the poor photos, I took these at night so no nice sunlight to help!)

This is the first page in the album


This LO is to show all the "jobs" I have in my life; wife, mother, housekeeper, dog trainer..etc,etc.!!

I hope you've enjoyed this nice 4 day break from House Work and found some inspiration along the way! Thanks for visiting! 

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL girl! I love love love love the colors and loving all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete