Friday, August 17, 2012

Finally some craftiness!!

Hi! It's been a while since I've crafted in any way. I've been so busy with summer fun and trying to survive the work on my house. I am now in decorator mode though so I've been cranking out some home decor projects. I have lots more unfinished so those will come in later posts.

I found this rusty old star at a yard sale. I've wanted one forever but could never see spending so much money on them. This one was super cheap!! All this stuff I got for $10!!! 3 of these things are getting altered, but I only have two to show you today!

Here is the new Star, it is going to hang in my scrap/craft room!


I outlined it in stickles but kept it unembellished

Here is the metal tub. I gave it a couple coats of spray paint and then used one of my all time favorite MME lines on it, Bloom & Grow, plus a couple other embellishments. This will hold all the kits I have stashed in various places so they are visible and easy to grab!

This is a birthday card I made for my mother recently

That's it for today! Thanks for visiting!
 Happy Crafting!!




1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh wow!!! What finds!!!!! I am loving what you did with the star and the bin!!!! GORGEOUS!!! And I love love love love your card!!! LOVING what you did with Nikki's papers!!! Can you email it to me so I can showcase it???!!!???? :)

    ReplyDelete