Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Big Reveal...

So I can finally post my Very First Design Team layout that went live today over on the 'Fave Things' challenge blog. I am so excited to see it on there!! The challenge was 'What is your favorite Magazine' I knew right away what magazine I would use! The Bark has been my favorite from the very first time I read it. It was a Christmas gift from my best friend back home and I've been renewing ever since! I read it cover to cover in under 2 days and I'm always a little sad, because then I have to wait for the next edition,but I can't help it, the magazine ROCKS!!

2 comments:

  1. Woooooo hoooooooooooooo! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! You rock!!! I loving the doggy goodies!! I need to check this Mag out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your first!!!! Love your layout and I am so happy to be on such a great team with you!

    ReplyDelete