Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day= Craft Day!!



So we are getting a whopper of a storm (at least for the midwest, not when compared to my home range of New England!) So the girls were out of school, my husband came home early and I knew I'd be stuck inside. Ever since finishing that mini album I have been on a Valentine's kick! I really wanted to make a banner for my mantel and had this great vision in mind, very frilly and cute. The reality was not so frilly, very plain but I think cute just the same. I am very pleased with myself. I managed to get this done in between doing copious amounts of laundry!! All of the hearts were cut with my Cricut Expression. I used the Love Struck 2010 cartridge and the Calligraphy cartridge for the letters, plus some yummy glimmer mist. Here is the banner:



2 comments:

  1. I love love love this!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete