Monday, February 28, 2011

Mojo has returned =)

So I haven't scrapped in a while. I was really going strong for a bit there and then life happened and well, you know how that goes! But this morning my creative juices were flowing and thanks to some inspiration from the latest card layout on the Sketch Support Blog, I was able to knock out a two page layout that I really like! My variation is the different length flowers on the side of layout and the title is closer to the bottom. My hands are a bit sore from hand cutting those flowers from some paper that I've had for years and have no idea who made it!

On another exciting note the newest challenge is live on the These are a Few of My Favorite Things blog. Go check it out and play along! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Glad you got your mojo back. 3 more weeks lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lo and the card are just ADORABLE!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the photos on the lo... and loveeeeeeee all the flowers on that card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete