Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lost in translation...

I've said it before, I often have trouble transferring an idea in my head onto the paper. Some times it turns out worse than others but every time I am less than happy with the result. That is what has happened today, unfortunately. I thought I had this great idea and I just couldn't execute it properly on the layout. It's not terrible but it just didn't come out as I had envisioned. I was trying to pull off a really awesome LO for the Guest Designer Challenge on the Sketchy Thursdays blog. I have until the 19th to decide if I am going to enter it or not. Let me know what you think, here is the LO:

1 comment:

  1. I think its AWESOME! I love love love that stitched heart, the photo, the masking!! GORGEOUS!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete